For my end of term paper my client will be Michael Kors, whom I have been following for the course of the semester. I plan on looking at the company and how they should take into consideration the fashion’s made popular from the “streets”of social media.
- Resilient Brand
- Jet Set Style
- Celebrity presence
- high quality
- Strong European market
- Brand is over saturated in the U.S.
- Brand gets diluted in bargain stores
- Jet Set style is not priority for people in low economy
- Sales in the U.S. have decreased dramatically
- Become more well known in other countries, leading to possible expansion
- Create a sub-brand more accessible to people in low economy
- Further expand men’s line
- Other brands/competitors (Coach, Kate Spade) offer more styles and cuts
- Consumers go elsewhere for apparel
- Too many stores expansions in the U.S. opening too quickly